Founded in 1973 by Candice Aull Ralston, Stepping Out Dance Studio has offered the highest quality of dance instruction in the Midlands for decades. Under new owner, Katelan Kranz, as of May 2014, Stepping Out has grown successfully reached new heights. With a highly qualified professional teaching staff, we offer a complete curriculum for dancers of all ages and abilities. The happiness and safety of your children is our number one priority, which we hope to achieve by sharing our passion and love for the art of dance.
We believe our first responsibility is to treat our students, their families, our teachers, staff and all others who are associated with our studio with the upmost respect. In meeting their needs, everything we do must be of the highest quality. We constantly strive to provide the best dance education in a family friendly environment. We are committed to treating students and their families with respect and professionalism. Our goal is to offer each child the opportunity to receive a complete dance education presented in a nurturing, happy environment. Stepping Out offers multiple levels of classes in Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Contemporary/Lyrical, Hip-Hop, Musical Theater, Pointe, Clogging, Acro/Tricks, special Combination Classes, and Adult Classes.
What makes us special?
- 4 spacious dance rooms equipped with professional flooring, sound systems and parent viewing windows
- Professional teachers and instructors knowledgeable in all styles of dance
- Dancer lounge with tables for homework and cubbies for storage
- May recital where every dancer is recognized
- Easy online registration and account management with convenient log-in
- Continuous communication with monthly newsletters, emails, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account to keep parents and dancers informed
- Award winning and Nationally recognized Competitive Teams
- Introductory pre-school program to nurture our youngest dancers
- Conveniently located to downtown Lexington's numerous shopping and dining opportunities